Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little Miss Anti-Nap


So for the past few days I have tried, without success, to put Zoe down for a nap.  She fights and kicks and screams and with me being sick, I just don't have the energy to fight back.  So today she started her usual routine of screaming and kicking and pitching the most dramatic fit (she gets her dramatic side from her father.)  So I told her that she needed to just sit and have quiet time, I put in The Lion King and she sat on the couch.  I was busy putting folded laundry away and it got really quiet in the living room.  This is what I found.






Even Cooper joined in the sleeping festivities! Good little snuggle bear!


3 comments:

  1. I dont see what you found! I want to see what you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey, you crack me up! The kids fast asleep is what I found! Lol you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete