Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Need Some Advice


I am wanting to paint my kitchen cabinets.  Yes, might be a bigger project than I am realizing, but I need someone who may know someone that has either done this before or has any tips!  The problem with the wood of our cabinets is that they are those cheap "cookie cutter" cabinets where the wood is kind of orange looking, but the grain of the wood has little holes all over the surface.  I would like it to be smooth, but that may not happen.  If any of you knows someone that works with wood or has ever done this kind of a project before please let me know and I will send you my email so I can get the 4-1-1!  Man you would think I was pregnant with all these projects, its like I'm doing extreme nesting!  Lol I think I just gave my mother-in-law a heart attack!  No I am not pregnant again I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelsee,
    My Dad is the master carpenter, and because of his love for wood, he'd tell you to never paint your cabinets and to abandon your idea. However, if you've got your heart set on it, he could tell you anything that you'd like to know about it (just be braced for the "don't ruin your cabinets" talk first) :) My email is tiannfinn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete