Saturday, May 30, 2009

Epic Battle

Zoe vs. The Hose

This afternoon was just so hot that I decided to get Zoe's pool all cleaned out and we were going to splash and get cooled off.  Well, Zoe being the big and independent girl that she is decided she needed to help me fill up the pool and she would hold the hose.  So I had no problem with it and she had a blast.  She started to get brave and swing the hose around and make it splash in the pool.  Such a big girl.


Then she started to really watch the water come out and was fascinated by the water coming out of the hose.  She was paying such close attention to it that she started to raise the hose in the air and tip back to watch it.  All the while I'm watching thinking, "Here we go! She's going to get soaked!"  Then it happened.  The stream of water went right on her head.  Now this was not a shining moment for me, but all I could do was laugh.  I laughed so hard and luckily she wasn't scared and didn't scream, she just stood there looking like a drowned rat.  It was pretty funny and she thought so too.



On another note, Sanderson had to go home a week ago.  But this morning the in-laws came over to drop off a new swing for Cooper and my mother-in-law gave me this!!!!  Everyone I would like to introduce you to Sanderson's daughter, Sanderella!  Isn't she just the cutest thing?!  Now I can create masterpieces and not have to wait my turn for Sanderson!  Thanks Momma!  I will put her to work immediately!

1 comment: