Thanks to the charity of Dan & Robin Wright, we have a new deck! Jeremy worked so hard on it and we are so excited about it! Dan had told Jeremy that if he came and tore down their decks that they had we could have the wood for it. So Jeremy got all the wood and it took him a total of 4 days to finish it. I don't think I have ever seen him work so diligently on anything before. Just kidding. But we are all proud of his hard work and now it is like having another room in the house. Now we just have to find a table and chairs to put on it and we will have a big BBQ with the honkin' new grill that Jeremy got as well.
Here was the first section that he worked on until it got too dark and he ran out of screws.
I told him that I would have to make our neighbors cookies for the amount of "crack" that they saw during this build. Luckily I didn't take any pictures of the copious amount of flesh that he shared with the neighborhood and the soccer teams in the field behind us.
Of course Zoe had to help. This is her taking a break from all her hard work too.
Ran out of planks... So close, yet so far away!



nice Kelsee...Im very jelous!
ReplyDelete