Today I took a break from my crafty projects and planted our garden. Zoe helped me plant Corn, Eggplant, Peas, Squash and
Zucchini. We had a lot of fun and I got one heck of an arm workout and a rather painful sunburn. That's what I get for working full time for the last 6 years and not being able to go out in the sun all the time! But I figure, its all for the cause, "Tan fat looks better than white fat."
Lol Can I get an 'Amen!'
This year we fenced off our garden and made it slightly bigger so we can plant a few more things. Its pretty nice and I am excited to have fresh veggies right out of the ground and onto my table... well after I wash the snot out of it and make sure there are no bugs.
So here is where I am going to be spending some time this summer weeding, watering and fighting bugs! Well, hopefully not too many bugs. I put the table with the umbrella there so Cooper could come out with us and be in the shade. He liked it until Zoe threw dirt at him.

Zoe was such a good helper today and I can't wait to see our hard work sprout! Here she is helping me plant the corn. She handed me the seeds.

We had the in-laws over for dinner tonight as a little bit of a bribe to blow up Zoe's new pool with Jeremy's dad's air compressor. Zoe liked it so much she needed her daddy to come and lay in it with her.

Cooper had to join the fun as well. I honestly think this is the sweetest picture and is the complete story of my life. My sweet husband playing with the kids, Zoe attempting to pick Cooper's nose and Cooper just totally in love with Zoe that he lets her do whatever she wants. Life is great.

AMEN!!! I was just thinking I wanted to go get a spray tan before we get family pictures!
ReplyDelete