Just kidding. So after being awake for 49 hours straight I got some sleep on Saturday night. I was woken up around 7:00 by Jeremy asking if he felt warm to him because he didn't feel good. He did but went to work any way. So I was feeling puny and not very well and I was checking on him all day and he was just getting worse. He came home and hopped in the shower and the laid down. I took his temp and it was at 102.3 degrees. I called the after hours place to see what they suggested and they said it sounded like classic influenza. I just thought he was sick, but influenza can turn bad very fast. So I got the kids in bed and had my mother-in-law come over at about 10:30 and we headed to the ER. They kept asking him if he smoked because his breathing sounded labored. They gave him an inhaler and if things get worse I have a prescription for an antibiotic that he can take. They said that at this stage we don't know what it is but I felt better in taking him just to make sure. That was my lovely night.
.jpg)
Even though he is sick, he totally rocks that hospital gown. He was cute and pitiful at the same time!



I totally hear you about wanting to be cautious. I work in the nursery and I went around and lysoled all the doors, walls, light switches, toys, kids...ok maybe not the kids but I have clorox wipes ready just in case! I hope he gets feeling better.
ReplyDeleteKelsee! I'm so glad that you found my blog! Your little "critters" are adorable, and you look like you're doing great. Congrats on your new baby boy, it's so fun that we're all having kids so close in age. My Madre told me to tell you hello! Sorry to read that your husband is so sick, hope that he recovers quickly. We'll have to stay in touch, and if you ever come through Boise come and see us!
ReplyDelete