It's said that when a man searches for a wife, he looks for qualities in a woman that are similar to his mother. Well in my husband's case, he married a less organized and not as good of a cook version of his mother. And considering that her birthday is the day before mine, what would you expect?! She is my sounding board for crafty ideas and my own personal cooking guide. I made an apron for her as well and she LOVED it! Its not enough though. For the amount of times that both my mom and mother-in-law has helped us, I wish I could give diamonds, but fun aprons will have to do until my kids go off and cure cancer or solve world hunger.
I truly have the best examples of good mother's all around me. From my Granny, my mom, mother-in-law, aunts, cousins and friends, I feel blessed to be surrounded by so many strong and inspiring women!



Im jelous you have a good relationship with MIL cuz mine...blech! Its not a good one at all!
ReplyDeleteHey Kelsey, so good to hear from you. Your little kiddos are so adorable. Yes, we are at my parent's house until this summer, then we go to dental school in Kentucky. It would be great to see you sometime. Keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteCute aprons, you did a great job! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete