In other news, I have been racking my brain on how to save us money. We went to the WIC office and we over qualified by $12!!! So, I started to get creative. When we go to the store we spend at least $20/week on baby food. Cooper eats the Stage 2 sizes and eats anywhere from 4 to 6 little containers a day! So that has been costing us anywhere from $40-$80 a month on just baby food alone. So, I thought to myself, "Self, how hard can making baby food really be?" The answer: SUPER EASY!!! Not only is it super easy but it is so much cheaper and I feel so much better that I know exactly what I am feeding him. So I whipped up carrots, peas, green beans, apples, peaches, bananas and pears. I did all of this for under $20 and I have enough to feed him for at least a month! If you would like to know how to do it, let me know and I will do a special post about it. I have been so happy with it and Cooper can't eat enough. He seems more satisfied with it and it makes me happy.
New York Road Trip
10 years ago



What a funny little comando crawl! I'd love to see how you make your baby food, what a great idea.
ReplyDelete