Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AT WAR!!!!

Yes, it is official. I am at war. With who, you might ask? More like, with what?! With these:


GROSS!!!! The amount that I have found in the last few weeks would gross you out so bad! I have been a killing machine! The other day as Zoe was eating her breakfast, I went to clean her up and saw a couple of them scatter behind her in her high chair. Well, I then proceeded to kill about 10 of them and then I tipped her chair upside down, and let me tell you, it was like a scene from "The Mummy" when all the bugs started to swarm out! I was screaming and started killing them, I was all winded and sweaty by the time I thought I had killed them all. The carnage that was left on the floor was disgusting and I thought that was it. No, no! There were more and I finally took her chair outside and hosed the snot out of it and then I hosed it down one last time for good measure and sprayed it with Lysol. The only way we can think of that they made a nest in there was that we had taken her chair outside to clean it and left it out overnight to dry.

So I thought that was over, again. But I'm a little too much of an optimist because I have found so many! I have found the dark ones that stand out like a sore thumb, the pale looking ones that are babies because their softer and haven't gotten hard yet. I have no clue where they are living or how many more there are, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!!!! I have had enough of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment