Yesterday was Cooper's 6 month birthday! He's getting so big. So while I was on the phone with the pediatrician to make his 6 month Well Check appointment he grabbed my finger and shoved it in his mouth. That is when I felt it. I first thought it was his finger nail but no, it is a shiny 1st tooth! I had no clue he was teething because I am used to how Zoe gets her teeth which involves ear infections, fevers, loss of appetite, constipation or the opposite! She gets anything and everything that is terrible about teething! But Cooper? No, he just drooled a lot. He wasn't fussy or gave any indication that he had his something coming in... until last night. We had the calm before the storm, but we weren't able to enjoy it because we didn't know what it was. Last night, Cooper was one angry feller. So mommy drugged him up, added a little extra rice cereal in his bottle and even though it took him longer to fall asleep, he slept through the night like he has since he was 2 weeks.
You may not be able to see it, but its there and the one right next to it is almost through too. He's so proud of it now that we've discovered it. Happy 6 month birthday my big boy!!!



You're so lucky, I hope he does the same with the rest of his teeth! Kali didn't fuss about teething either (bigtime drooler too), and so I'm praying that Brinnley will do the same. What a super cute boy you have!
ReplyDelete