Monday, July 6, 2009

Time Flies!


So, yesterday I was feeling a little nostalgic. I took a picture of Cooper that looked exactly like a picture I had taken of Zoe at the same age. It made me just a little sad, but at the same time, I was extremely happy that he has come so far!

Cooper had a hard time gaining weight for the first few months of his life, so I had to stop nursing him and put him on Soy Formula. His little digestive system cannot handle dairy of any kind right now. So he has been playing catch up and ever since we started feeding him rice cereal, he has become my chunky monkey! He eats like a moose now and I couldn't be happier! I don't know what percentile he is in now, won't find out until next week, but he is already 20 lbs! He was in the 25th Percentile at his 4 month check up at 14 lbs and will be 6 months tomorrow. He is rolling now, but forgets that he can roll both ways and gets stuck on the furniture or bookshelf and I have to turn him around so he can roll the other way.


He loves his sister and lets her do anything she wants to him! This picture below was taken on Easter when his sister decorated him with stickers. Lol I would like to say that it is an isolated incident, but its not.
She has colored on him and rolled on top of him, and he just sits there takes it and gazes at her like she is the best thing since sliced bread! He just loves his big sister. He is just the best little boy one could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment