Thursday, July 2, 2009

Going Private!

Hey there ladies! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have decided to make this blog my family blog and I have set up a craft blog at http://pumpkinpiecrafts.blogspot.com/ I am making this blog private in a few days, so send me your email addresses so I can add you to view the family goings-on. When I started blogging I didn't realize how big the blogging community was and I would like to protect my children at all costs. I am sorry for any inconvenience, but I will post all my crafts/inventions on the Pumpkin Pie blog and all the family adventures on this blog. I know you all understand. I have moved all my previous posts onto the craft blog so you can still see them. Hope to see you over there!

Kelsee

2 comments:

  1. its not a bad idea, i'm thinking about doing the same thing.
    cassieej@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invite us! brittaniesmith@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete