Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back in Business... Sort Of.

So today marks day 4 of me getting back on my diet and working out and I feel like I'm going to pass out! I hurt my back a few weeks ago to the point of almost dropping my son several times because my back would kink up. Imagine it you will the worst charlie horse ever... ok now put that on your back at all times. I couldn't twist or turn or do anything, so the exercising stopped cold turkey. Now I will admit to you that I was getting lazt in working out because it was so much more fun to sleep in, but once I hurt my back I could feel the flab making its grand entrance again. Why am I telling you all this? Well, I figure if I tell more people then they will keep me in check and remind me that I need to be exercising and eating right. Some of you may be looking at my blog and seeing that post of the most unhealthy meal in the history of unhealthy meals and think, "Well, that wasn't healthy!" Yes I understand and I am getting better at it. So with the help of "Lady Satan" from this post and a good deal of getting on the scale at least 37 times a day just to see if it was lying the time before, I am going to lose 75-80lbs hopefully before the year is out, if not very shortly after that! I plan on taking a before picture, but I won't post it until I see significant results, (its like when you try something on in the dressing room and it looks terrible but the person you are shopping with wants to see everything you try on but there is not enough money in the world that would make you be seen in whatever you are wearing, yeah, that's why you won't see the before picture yet.)

Stay tuned, I am hopefully going to finish one of 12 windows this weekend!!! I know, you are just as excited as I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment