Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!


So here is the collage I did for my father-in-law with the grand kids. Just a little story behind this. First off, Jeremy and I were the first of his kids to get married. We waited for 3 years to have a child and Jeremy's mom and dad would always say that they needed a grandchild... stat. My father-in-law, Jeff, used to say that he was tempted to send off money to those commercials to "adopt" a child in a third world country. Well, when Zoe came along they were thrilled! Because I had such a great relationship with my grandparents I am so happy that my kids have such great grandparents from Jeremy's folks and my mom. So then last year my sister-in-law, Jeremy's only sister, found out she was pregnant and a few short months later we found out we were expecting Cooper. So the grand kid count tripled in less than a year. And because the in-laws are from the south, Pawpaw is his name now and he wears it with pride! Jeff is such a proud grandpa and will teach our children so many fun things, like the song Zoe came home singing on Friday, "B double E double R-U-N, Beer Run! Beer Run!" Yes, I can't wait for all the other fun things that he will teach them and I will get notes home from their teachers.

Happy Father's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I must say these are the THREE MOST BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME babies I have ever seen!
    (I'm not biased either ;) )

    ReplyDelete