I am sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. Things have gotten a little crazy, nothing bad, just getting things caught up.
I spent all day yesterday weeding my veggie garden and flower garden. Like I said in a previous post, we expanded our garden this year, which is great because we will hopefully have a good crop of things come up, but also stinks because there is more areas to weed. Today I feel like Quasimodo with the hump on my back. I am having a hard time standing straight because I was hunched over all day yesterday. Another fun thing that I have had to deal with is my allergies. The spring after I had Zoe, 2 years ago, I had no allergies and it was wonderful. I was hoping that after having Cooper, this past January, I would be so lucky, but apparently my body didn't get the memo. I swear, I think my allergies are on steroids this year! So by the end of the day I have so much allergy medicine in my system that I am a zombie and don't feel like posting anything. I have been working on some projects, including my babies Dr. Seuss room, which has turned out better than I had planned! When I am done I will post all the fun projects that I did.
But let me talk to you about an unwritten rule. This rule is known by every mother, every where! This is the rule with bugs. Now we all know this rule, but bugs somehow have lost or not gotten the memo on what happens when you are in my house. Let me enlighten you all:
#1 I have no problem if you are outside in your own little world. I won't bother you if you don't bother me. However, if you crawl on me, on my children or on my food, I WILL KILL YOU!! If you are in an area where my kids toys are and you are attempting to build a nest or little home, I WILL KILL YOU!! If you follow these rules, there will be no problem and you can go on living your little buggy life.
#2 If I see you, your web, your nest, anything, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND THEN KILL YOU!! If you are inside my house at all, I WILL KILL YOU!! I will probably freak out for a minute and scream for my husband to come and kill you, but if he is not home, expect a piece of toilet paper crushing you and then being promptly flushed down the toilet.
We are currently having problems with Ants, Spiders and Bees. I hate all three. If I don't sweep the food off the floor after every meal right away, the food will start crawling away with all the ants that come in. We have gotten them taken care of for the most part, but every now and then they come in and I go on a killing spree. Luckily I don't live in Texas, where my husband and his family are from, because I would freak out. I hate spiders. They scare me. They scare me to the point of not being able to watch movies with them in it. But I have been finding the biggest Wolf Spiders in my house and it is making me nuts, but like I said, Texas has tarantulas and I would pass out if one of those was in my house. Bees just make me angry. I am terrified of my kids getting stung. I have been stung before and I would like to shield my children from it at all costs.
Sorry for this ranting post, but I have been on a killing spree lately and am sick and tired of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment