Update: After many more accidents and gagging moments by me, we finally discovered a bribe that will work for Zoe. Ice Cream Cones. We have tried everything under the sun, stickers, candy, movies, pretty panties, you name it we've tried for this little miss thing to go #2 on the potty. Well, last night I was
desperate to get her to go as I didn't have the energy to clean it up, so I told her I would give her ice cream if she went and sure enough, she did... twice! She was so excited that she got an ice cream cone after she went #2 that she kept trying to get on the potty and push little nuggets out. So I am hopeful that we are on the home stretch as she was completely accident free yesterday. I am probably jinxing myself here, but I am hopeful that she gets it now. Thanks for all the advice I received!
No comments:
Post a Comment