Monday, August 10, 2009

Best Friends

I'll admit to you that I was worried that Zoe might not like her brother when we brought him home. She actually threw a golf ball at his head when he was 2 weeks old, but it didn't even wake him up. But my worries have been put to rest as of late. As Cooper is mobile now, he can catch up with his sister and chase her around. His favorite place to play is in the bathroom as that is where we are quite often with the potty training. Here is the proof I captured:

Exhibit A: While Zoe eats every meal, Cooper is at her feet. They giggle and play. The most nerve racking part for me is that if she drops any food on the ground, he puts it in his mouth. He got very angry with me as I rescued him from almost choking on a gummy Nemo as it tasted so good.

Exhibit B: I am always hearing them giggle and play together, but I got to see it this time. Zoe was tickling Cooper and this was the tail end of it. I was laughing so hard.


So I guess, all is right with the world... for now. I am just enjoying the giggles right now for I know that one day it will be screaming at each other and I will have the proof right here that they once had fun together. Sigh.

P.S. I posted my "Baby Food Tutorial" on my craft blog. Pumpkin Pie Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment