A year ago today I was at the hospital for a day long event after being put on bed rest for 2 months. I delivered the most delightful and handsome boy (I'm a little bias). The delivery itself was only 5 minutes and I was playing card games with my husband and sister when I knew I had to push and I only pushed twice. Kind of made the last 2 months seem a little disappointing. I figured he would have put up a fight, but no. He came out happy and healthy... well as happy as one could be after coming out of a nice warm swimming pool and into a cold delivery room.
He has slept through the night since he was 2 weeks old.
Always has a willing smile.
Great at hamming it up for the camera.
Has the best chubby cheeks I have ever seen.
Is a good sport about most things.
Will be a great explorer some day as he is fearless and very curious.
Is the best eater I have ever seen! Will eat just about anything, including the lint off the floors.
Makes everything he wears even more adorable.
Has the best gap tooth grin one could ever find.
And is finding his own independence with walking and keeping up with his sister.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!! You truly are a joy to have in our family!



Happy Birthday Big Boy! He is way to precious! Give him a big Squeeze for us!
ReplyDelete