Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Walking Buddies

This year is the year that I shed all the baby weight. No more excuses, no holding back. So I have started walking at least 3-5 days a week, depending on when I can go. The best part is that for Christmas the kids got a two seater wagon! So, weather permitting, I bundle them up and we walk! They are so good and laugh and watch all the dogs that come out to bark at us. Plus, we have all been getting a little bit of cabin fever lately, so the change of scenery is nice. And another bonus, do you know what kind of an extra workout you get lugging 50 lbs or more behind you?! Holy smokes! Its by far the best part of my day!

1 comment:

  1. Good for You! Keep up the good work. Those cute little weighs will do the trick!

    ReplyDelete