Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Walmart

I had to run to Walmart tonight to get a few last minute things. It was 11:00pm when I left the house. When I pulled into the parking lot, it was packed, but I expected it to be. Its the last few days before Christmas and everyone is tying up loose ends. The thing that I didn't expect were the amount of children that were in there with their ADULT parents!!! What is the matter with people?! Kids should be in bed at that time and if you have to go that late, you don't bring your kids with you! And you certainly don't yell at your kids to be quiet for screaming! Those babies are tired! Take them home! Oye Ve!

Then, as I was walking down the toy isle trying to find something with airplanes for my nephew, 2 ADULTS grabbed plastic swords and started to fight each other. I being the innocent shopper got whacked with one! Needless to say, I don't think they will be doing that anymore after I yelled at them like a mother would to her kids who were acting stupid! That's my little soap box for the day. Just had to vent for a second, and now I feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the awesome post on my blog! I just read it now and you serioulsy made my day! You can do it!! I am watching what I eat ( or eating in moderation) and I am signed up for a turbo jam (like the informercials that sell the videos) class 3 nights a week. I am hoping to just maintain over the holidays, but after they are over I am going to go at it full force!!! My email is nikkiblaineraven@hotmail.com if you ever want to chat about the weight loss battle...lol or anything at all!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete