This is what happens when your baby brother wakes you up 3 times in the night, wake up at 6:30 in the morning and then not getting a nap for the day as your cousins were over.
She was so tired! She has never fallen asleep in her chair before, but this was great. Had I had my camera ready after I went to move the sprinklers, I would have taken a picture of her as she had officially let her head fall... and rested it nicely on her corn dog.



That's so funny! I am still waiting for my asleep on the high chair picture. If Cody and Zoe got married and had babies can you imagine how blond they would be???
ReplyDeleteI love this video...so priceless!
ReplyDeleteah, what a sweetie :) At least she was sooo tired she was past the grumpy stage and just went to Narcolepsy!
ReplyDelete