Zoe and I went on an adventure the other day. She has the craziest hair ever with her curls, so I decided to take her for the first time to a salon to get her hair cut. She was excited until we walked into the salon. She didn't smile the entire time she was getting her hair cut! She had the same face on as she did when she was on Santa's lap last year! It was so funny. Now that her hair is trimmed up, its a little easier to take care of, not by much but it's better. And hopefully it will start to grow again.
New York Road Trip
10 years ago



I know her pain. I cut little kids hair a lot when I first got out of school, but then after a few REALLY bad kickers and screamers I started turning them away :( That's bad I know, but for pete's sake I was ready to tie my own tubes. I love her curls.
ReplyDelete