Yes, I still live, sorry for the absence. August has been a little crazy here at the Webb house. We have been busy playing as much as possible, I was working two days a week at my old office (but only for August), did lots of sewing, got the kids rooms started, lots of barbeque's, my cousin's wedding, trying to keep up with all my daily things and fighting off a cold for weeks.
As life has been so nuts lately I have deactivated my Facebook account. So if you have not seen me or seen me on your friends list, no I did not delete you, I am just not there entirely. I realized how much time I wasted reading about everyone else's lives that I was missing out on mine. Dang addictive tendencies! I have missed all of you and I wish I could be there to hear about your days, but I have realized how much more simple my life has gotten. It's very strange and I have more time to do the things that need to get done.
Ok, now onto the onslaught of pictures! Be prepared, there are lots!
Cooper has stayed in his diaper and nothing else pretty much all summer.
In Daddy's shoes.
My mud baby.
The hose was used to get this boy cleaned after the ice cream truck drove by and Grandpa had to spoil the grandbaby's with ice cream sandwiches.
We had a play date with a couple of old friends from high school. The former Chelsea Edwards, Stacy Crandall and I got together for a day at the park and a picnic. This is Chelsea's little girl being Pocahontas and singing "Just Around the Riverbend" which brought back lots of good memories of singing that during our 4th year canoeing trip at Girls Camp.
And this is Chelsea's little girl Reese, who is the stinkin' cutest butter ball I have ever seen!!!! And I didn't get any pictures of Stacy or her kids, but they were there, trust me.
My little cheese ball.
What? Works better than duct tape!
And one of my favorite things about this summer is Zoe's love for lady bugs! She seems to attract them as she constantly has them on her. She just love it and I have to admit, makes for a great photo op!



No comments:
Post a Comment