Saturday, June 5, 2010

Holy Big Update

Sorry for being such a slacker on this blog. I have just been so busy with the kids, life, health issues, drama, stress... basically everything that we all deal with.

Update on Zoe:

Well, Zoe is now 3 and is getting to be so smart and is so creative. She loves everything that has to do with drawing or painting. She's also enjoying planting our garden (or "yarden" as she says it.) We have to be incredibly careful of what we say around her now as she takes things very literally and repeats things. Example: Me: Oh, my back is killing me! Zoe: No back! Don't kill my momma! She is also repeating things from movies, which is funny at times and a little embarrassing in others. Her current favorite movies are "Toy Story," "Emperor's New Groove," "Iron Man," "Avatar," and both Madagascar movies. Yes, you read correctly on the "Iron Man" and "Avatar." She requests them and is not afraid of them which makes me wonder at times. She was all about Dinosaurs a few months ago, but that has since shifted to horses. She is still not into princesses, but go straight for the animals. Cracks me up.
Cooper Update:

We are waiting until the beginning of July for Cooper to go see a specialist about his poor little skin. When he is out in the sun he gets these large, itchy, welts on his ears, face and hands. It looks like he has been bitten by a mutant bug, but it does not slow him down. I don't think there really is anything that would slow him down. We went in for his 12 month check up (when he was 15 months) and he is in the 75th percentile for weight, which was 27lbs (5lbs less than his sister,) and he is in the 90th percentile for height! He is my big boy. He is starting to talk and say words now, his favorite is "BYE!" or wandering around the house saying, "Momma? Momma? Momma?" So I feel better with him as Zoe said "Daddy" first, then "love you," THEN "puppy," THEN "Mommy." I guess I am higher on Cooper's list than Zoe's. Cooper is now showing us that he is more and more like a hobbit than ever before. He does not wear shoes outside, at all, and he eats like he has a hole in his stomach! But he is having fun being his own little man and having fun outside.
Fun picnic at the park.

Jeremy Update:
Jeremy has been promoted to the Assistant Manager of the Rathdrum Meat Department. I am very proud of him and so happy that he is finally happy with his job. He works so hard to provide for us and we feel like all that hard work is finally paying off. Way to go Honey!!!

Kelsee Update:
I have been busy, as usual, sewing and making things. We have decided to move Cooper over to the spare room, so getting that room cleared out has been a challenge. I am very excited though, as I get to decorate two rooms now and I am challenging myself to make it as inexpensive as possible!
Our Easter Family Picture.
That is basically what's going on here, nothing exciting really, just having fun, waiting patiently for the weather to get nice again, and getting ready for summer time fun!

1 comment:

  1. Kelsee! Finally a post, love it :) So we need to get together when I come up to CDA some time, let our kiddos run around, it would be fun! Congrats on your hubby's promotion, that's awesome news, & I'm sure well deserved. Glad that you're doing well, love the pics.

    ReplyDelete