Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some Updates

This has been one of the most busy months EVER! I'm getting all the things ready for Zoe's 3rd birthday party that is next Saturday, I'll post all the fun tutorials on my craft blog during next week. But here are some new and exciting things that are happening around here:

**ZOE**
-Is becoming quite the artist. She loves to paint and color all the time.
-Has not had an accident in going potty in many months.
-We are now working on her going to bed with just panties on and last night was the first night that she made it all night long without an accident. Considering that it was day three, I think that's pretty good!
**COOPER**
-Says Bye all the time, even if you aren't leaving.
-Turns everything into a phone (wand, plastic pig, grass, rock) and talks to whomever is on the other side like he is telling them all the wonderful things that are happening to him.
-Eats rocks. Seriously. He's already pooped out 3 already. You think I'm kidding, but I'm serious. He's my special boy.
-Loves playing in the dirt... like all boys do.
Another wonderful thing we have been dealing with with Cooper is some form of an allergy that makes his poor ears swell up, spots on his hands and face that make him itch. He looks like he's been attacked by a mutant bug! The poor little Bubba has been in and out of the doctor to try and figure it out. We received the test results of the blood test he had to take for both all food allergies and outside allergies and they all have come back negative. So we have been referred to a dermatologist to see if maybe there is something that is causing his reactions that don't have to do with an allergy. It only happens when he is out in the sun, so we are hoping and praying that he is not allergic to the sun! But I will keep you posted as to what we find out and hopefully we can get this under control before it become summer. I really don't want to have a bubble boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment