
Hardly! My neighbors are inconsiderate and immature! Last night at about 2:00am I was awoken by my sick little Miss Zoe screaming. She had been woken up by a party that decided to get very loud at that time of the night. They were having it in their garage (which shows how classy they are) and their garage is right next to our bedrooms. I was so angry and tired of it, as it happens quite often, that I called the police. Did they come? Who knows. All I do know is that I stayed up saying bad words to them in my head and couldn't go to sleep for about an hour. So, do you love your neighbors?!



OH! Funny you should post this just now. We live below what I might argue are the MOST inconsiderate and blatantly rude neighbors ever. They have from day one always played their music loudly so as to rattle our little apartment below, and our land lords wont do anything about it. When we came home with Gus we asked them to be queit and they said they would only to start it up louder than ever the next day. They wake Gus up from naps and when we've ever tried to tap on the ceiling to let them know its loud they stomp on the floor back like immature children, when in fact they are two middle aged white trash sisters! I feel you pain my friend. I'm sorry.
ReplyDelete