Sunday, April 26, 2009

The First of Many


Hello everyone!  I have finally joined the masses and started a blog.  Here is a little history of my life up till now.  I have been married to my best friend Jeremy for almost 6 years.  We have 2 beautiful babies, Zoe Michelle (2) & Cooper Allan (3 1/2 months).  We live in Post Falls in the house we bought for our 1 year wedding anniversary.  I am staying home and doing creative things around the house and with my kids so you will see all the fun things I make and our adventures.  

As this is my first post, bear with me as it may look a little juvenile.  Here are a few pictures of the kids that I took in the past few days so you can be as up to date as possible.



This is Cooper who is very laid back and happy.  He is a good sport when his sister puts stickers on his head or tries to feed him something. I am sure he will get back at her someday.




This is Zoe, she is such a free spirit and a very happy and active girl.




1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Seriously you are not going to regret getting a blog started! You know there is a thing called www.blurb.com after awhile you can go on there and it will make your blog into a book...so really its like keeping a journal! Fun, fun, fun!!!

    ReplyDelete