Yes, I turned 25. Not only am I only 5 years away from 30, but I'm half way to 50! Deep breaths, I think I'll be ok! Just kidding.
My day was great. I got to spend it with the kids, I had planned to go shopping with a gift card from my Granny, but we never left the house. I was a little disappointed but the kids made up for it as they were so funny. Zoe sang "Happy Birthday" to me all day... well she actually shouted it to me a lot. And Cooper was a king as Zoe put her pink strawberry panties on his head and he was so proud. Pictures? No, I didn't take any as I figured the kid will be scarred enough with just the story, if I added pictures to the mix he may need therapy.
So, for my birthday dinner, I wanted southern food. I wanted Fried Fish and Hush Puppies (fried corn bread.) It was SOOOOOO good! But I don't recommend it very often as it will do numbers on your system!
Jeremy and the kids got me this wonderful shower head that feels like you are in an oasis of bliss! Don't knock that present, if you saw my other shower head you would know my joy. It only had about 2 working holes for the water to come out. Then he got me this incredibly soft and warm robe from Costco made out of bamboo. If you've gone there and felt them, you know what I mean. AWESOME!!!! Love it.
Here is the whole family helping make cupcakes for me. Zoe loves her apron.
Making Coleslaw.
Mixing so carefully.
It really was a great day!



Happy Birthday! I think the shower head gift is brilliant! We don't have a tub, just a shower, I could go for a nicer shower head right about now :) Hope you have a great year!
ReplyDeleteI think that is great! For my birthday(which i will be 26, 4 years away from 30) I will prob as k for Kelby to make my bench that i want in the livingroom/diningroom for my table...or i will want a gift card to lowes...ugh..we are getting so old. It sounds like you had a good day!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fabulous birthday! Birthdays are a little different when you a mom--not really a day off, but still can be so fun!
ReplyDelete